Wednesday, October 05, 2005

These are photos from the cruise Barry and I took. They are of the first port in which we stopped Ancona, Italy. It was a quaint small town. One thing I love about Italy and Europe, is all the old historical buildings and streets. You walk down the street and run into fountains that were probably built in the 16th Century. I am sitting at one of those fountains. Another is of Barry at an out door cafe. Italy is one of my favorite places. I love to go to their museums. I got my degree in Journalism, but my minor was history. My Sophomore High School teacher, Sister Inid, turned me on to history and I have been an avid student of it ever since. So the other two of the photos are of a statue at the Ancona Museum of Archaeology and the is of the Ancona Art Museum. It featured local artist. The other is of the ship we were on, the Costa Classica. If you scroll down you'll see the rest. I 'm still having problems posting photos and text on this blog. I primarily want to post photos.



















No comments: